The G pen by Grenco Science is one of the first FDA- registered vaporizer pens created for oils and concentrates.
The pen itself is $60, while a kit is $100, and comes with the pen with a window to see the cartridge, plastic mouthpiece, USB charger with wall adapter, 2 jars for concentrates, and a one-year warranty.
One cartridge holds 2 grams of concentrate, or 400 puffs. About the size of a sharpie, it’s very discreet.
And because the battery lasts 400 puffs, you won’t need to worry about constantly needing to charge it.
There is also a locking mechanism having you push the power button 5 times to lock or unlock it.
- The locking mechanism prevents accidental starting of the pen that csn waste oils.
- The battery last an extremely long time.
- It’s thin size allows for discreet carrying and use of it wherever you are.
- There’s a window in the pen to check the amount of oils left.
- Parts are easily replaceable.
- There are complaints the G Pen is easily breakable, causing constant replacement of pieces.
- Leaks can happen if it’s left on it’s side.
Overall, the G Pen hits hard and lasts long, two important features of a good vaporizer pen. If treated correctly, it can be an excellent way to conserve oils with the convenience for vaping everywhere.